seriously overwhelmed by these two girls and their talent. they’re only 8 and 12!!
Clementine: I had you pegged, didn’t I?
Joel: You had the whole human race pegged.
Clementine: Hmm. Probably.
Joel: I still thought you were gonna save my life… even after that.
1. Signing up to be a research assistant for Dr. Westerberg this semester. Her sleep/memory study sounds really interesting, yet complicated so I hope I can handle it but I’m super excited to be getting the experience.
2. Taking Sheldon out to dinner tonight. He’s always the one to take me out and take care of me, so it was nice to be able to take him out for once and show him that I care about him too.
3. Having to ride the bus this semester and walk across campus to all my classes. Last year I lived across the street from my classes and I was hardly on campus so I never got to see anyone. Just this week I have run into so many old friends and had a chance to talk to them and catch up. Definitely worth the effort of walking and taking the bus.
4. My sister and brother-in-law coming down this weekend to see our new apartment. Can’t wait to see them and show off our cool new place, especially since she was the one that really helped me get stuff together to decorate my new room and bathroom.
5. Healthy foods! I have been trying to eat healthier and to wake up early enough to actually eat breakfast before I go to class. I can definitely tell the difference when I dont eat and feel so sleepy and tired for the rest of the day. Healthy food really does make a difference in how I feel.